I haven't purchase any high heels for half a year already...until today. Wow, can't believe that long!! I suppose to buy sandals coz I'm reli lack of it already but I end up buying high heels again. This is wat happened after grad, I know I don't have to worry abt wearing high heels on the super rough roads on the campus that spoil my heels anymore!
Something I look forward in Miri's shopping malls is Lea Centre for Emilio Valentino heels. I can't find it in West Msia. I hav no any idea where on earth in Peninsular tat sell EV heels! EV heels are comfy, elegant & beautiful. However, EV is quite expensive. I could have bought Charles & Keith heels fr Pavilion with the price of this pair of EV heels that I have just bought. Presenting my new shiny black gorgeous EV gladiator high heels with <3...
Something I look forward in Miri's shopping malls is Lea Centre for Emilio Valentino heels. I can't find it in West Msia. I hav no any idea where on earth in Peninsular tat sell EV heels! EV heels are comfy, elegant & beautiful. However, EV is quite expensive. I could have bought Charles & Keith heels fr Pavilion with the price of this pair of EV heels that I have just bought. Presenting my new shiny black gorgeous EV gladiator high heels with <3...
2 comments:
need so shiny or not a?
that EV seem okla, but oso have to who foot on it d ma...
coz of the shiny surface + light tats y...haha! my feet looks good in it, else I oso won't buy :P
Post a Comment