1 thing coming back to Miri is no decent KTV places. I asked my fren "eh , wanna sing K in Miri?". My fren will reply me that don't hav a decent place to sing K in Miri. Anyway, the songs in KTV here not updated also & another major factor, TOO PRICEY!!! West Msia is way much cheaper for goodness sake!
For those who can't read chinese words (like me), then u'll have hard time for KTV coz most of the songs are Chinese songs. For me, I used to memorize lyrics and can read some. Sometimes when I looked back, I think I have to thank my dad for forcing me to join Chinese extra class in my primary sch (1 week once) or else I can't even read a single chinese word. I find my chinese class fun bcoz of the existence of PIN YIN. That's how I master my Chinese during primary sch. The standard of Chinese that I learned is up to abt Primary 3 only anyway.
Finally, there is a place in Miri with even more updated chinese songs to sing. That's a private residence of course, not public KTV place. If I were to have my house equipped with KTV system, I think I every week gonna ask my frens over to party + sing-a-long with me. OMG darn syok!
Last nite shall be my first time drinking + singing. But healthy alcohol ok coz it's red wine. After 2-3 glass of red wine I a bit hin dy. I think it's bcoz I ate less during dinner plus I quite long din drink dy so kinda fast hin.
But still very sober & can sing.
CPU for KTV sys
let's singgg!
my glass of reli delicious red wine & not my heineken
served with fresh baked cake (but we finished our portion dy LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment