Thursday, March 26, 2009

Careless

I'm so careless!!! I've actually left my pencil box last fri nite in uni cafeteria on the side thr, not the seat (coz nt enuf chair) n not the table! If I were to left it on the table I would definitely rmber. I still rmber while I pack my things I was wondering where's my pencil box but I didn't bother to find it (since my notes was scattering at the right corner of the table so I thought my pencil box is covered by those notes).

Then after I came back fr Cameron on Sun nite, I still din realize until Monday nite when I wanna use stationaries...sh*t!!! my pencil box is goneeee...approx 3 nites later only I started to realize. OMG, I felt so lost & sad! Tell me how can a student live without stationaries!

So sad, my Kingston 2gB pendrive (I've got important docs inside), Pilot The Shaker H-1010, various Pilot pens, Pilot eraser, 3 diff colors Pilot G-Tecs & Pilot Better Retractable fine pen & misc. pen...I think it's my 2nd time losing my pendrive. My stationaries alltogether NOT CHEAP eh, very expensiveeeee in fact, all of 'em cost me more than RM100! Argh, The most heartache one is my shaker, those datas stored in my pendrive n all my pilot exp pens. FYI, I'm quite fussy when it comes to stationaries. It's important for me to write comfortably.

I miss my Pilot The Shaker H-1010! I want tis but crap, I couldn't find in Ipoh :(

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Pilot for stationaries. Apparently not Parker/Sheaffer coz they r way too expensive & not appropriate for students to use. Oh well, 2009 is such a bullsh*t year!

2 comments:

KhaLoon said...

Year 2009 isn't a good year either for me.
Bull/Ox year, isn't that gonna help us for those borned in Ox year?

Tze Ling said...

Er, it is being predict tat Ox year ain't good for us who r born in d Year of Ox. So, it's not a good year for us! Unlucky...