A moment like this is definitely an unwanted moment. I dislike when I'm experiencing the 'downs' of life. It sux when impulsion impatient took me over....'nuff said.
Wats more? 3 test(s) r coming up! Power Electronics 2 tis Fri while Operations Management & Modern Control Engineering on next Wed. Oh yea, I'm gonna experience a double kill! How "fun"! (as if) In addition, FYP II Progress Report 2 is due on next fri. MCE is darn hard, or to be exact, the lecturer make it difficult! It's Week 7 now n yet I don't understand anything abt MCE.
I don't wan to study already! I swear that I'm nt gonna continue to obtain Master in Engineering (oh wait, tis was never in my plan anyway). I wan to grad!!! 3 more months, I tell myself just bear with it. Right now I'm just thinking of getting a good pay job, vacation with R. and convocation.
OMG, I can't stand my uni anymore. Starting tis sem, they have actually implemented the new dress code in the IRC. Now you wanna enter library as you like? No way. Throughout my 3 yrs n half in UTP so far, I have no problem going IRC with sandals & 3/4 pants. Today, I went IRC n thr was a security guard standing in front of the main entrance to check if your dress code is correct or not.
I was wearing a tee-shirt, 3/4 pants n sandals. He said to me tat I can't enter like tis, asked me go back change. I told him "but I'm not Muslims". He didn't bother and ask me just follow and see the dress code on the poster pasted in front of the entrance. Here is it, the new established dresscode:
Wats more? 3 test(s) r coming up! Power Electronics 2 tis Fri while Operations Management & Modern Control Engineering on next Wed. Oh yea, I'm gonna experience a double kill! How "fun"! (as if) In addition, FYP II Progress Report 2 is due on next fri. MCE is darn hard, or to be exact, the lecturer make it difficult! It's Week 7 now n yet I don't understand anything abt MCE.
I don't wan to study already! I swear that I'm nt gonna continue to obtain Master in Engineering (oh wait, tis was never in my plan anyway). I wan to grad!!! 3 more months, I tell myself just bear with it. Right now I'm just thinking of getting a good pay job, vacation with R. and convocation.
OMG, I can't stand my uni anymore. Starting tis sem, they have actually implemented the new dress code in the IRC. Now you wanna enter library as you like? No way. Throughout my 3 yrs n half in UTP so far, I have no problem going IRC with sandals & 3/4 pants. Today, I went IRC n thr was a security guard standing in front of the main entrance to check if your dress code is correct or not.
I was wearing a tee-shirt, 3/4 pants n sandals. He said to me tat I can't enter like tis, asked me go back change. I told him "but I'm not Muslims". He didn't bother and ask me just follow and see the dress code on the poster pasted in front of the entrance. Here is it, the new established dresscode:
So lame...Acceptable if mini skirts and spaghetti straps / tubes are NOT allowed. But sandals, body hugging slacks = NO? I knw the library is cold but there's no need to have everyone wearing long sleeves! Thr's sth call jacket/cardigan. Come on! How can you make everyone cover up? It is understood for Muslim...but not every single soul in UTP...I wonder these if people understand the diversity of culture or not. It's so unfair to make everyone else oblige the Muslim dresscode. *SIGH*
It's getting more and more ridiculous in UTP ever since I came back fr internship last sem. I feel kinda thankful in another way because this is my final sem. So, I'll just bear with it. As for the juniors...oh poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment