I hardly nap or even sleep at nite. It took me longggggg time to fall asleep. I've been experiencing tis deadly insomnia ard 3 days go. Study week then insomnia, wth! It's quite frustrating! *argh*! Once I lay on my bed, all kind of things run thru my mind, esp the 3 papers tat I'm gonna sit in the very next week (Operations Management, Modern Control Engineering & Engineers In Society). I'm afraid if I don get to prepare well. Meanwhile my last paper is on the 2nd week, Friday so plenty of time to prepare.
Next week, OM is Mon morn, MCE Tues noon n EIS Wed noon. 3 days 3 papers. Exam Unit darn interesting eh, arrange my final exams timetable like tis for my last sem in UTP. Last time the worst I rmber was 2 papers consecutively but not 3. I don't mind 3 papers in a week but wif gap eh...I guess I'm just tensed up wif the 3 consecutive papers. It's scary n darn challenging. These 3 papers hav great power coz I nvr experience insomnia for the rest of the finals in uni before. I'll just keep fingers crossed n pray for my everything esp finals to go smoothly.
Next week, OM is Mon morn, MCE Tues noon n EIS Wed noon. 3 days 3 papers. Exam Unit darn interesting eh, arrange my final exams timetable like tis for my last sem in UTP. Last time the worst I rmber was 2 papers consecutively but not 3. I don't mind 3 papers in a week but wif gap eh...I guess I'm just tensed up wif the 3 consecutive papers. It's scary n darn challenging. These 3 papers hav great power coz I nvr experience insomnia for the rest of the finals in uni before. I'll just keep fingers crossed n pray for my everything esp finals to go smoothly.
3 comments:
get some meds... i got insomnia during exam weeks oso.
i'm fine now. anyway, meds huh? later i sleep till nonid study eh...worse eh i guess.
haha.. got something like herbs.. lol.. but nvm la.. dun simply take.. good luck for finals.
Post a Comment