Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Little Update

A series of unfortunate events happened to me tis semester. 2009 wasn't a good start for me. I'm hanging on...six more mth n it's over, I can't wait for it. I'm done wif exams 1 week ago, very lazy want to update my blog...kinda lose passion for blog perhaps. Oh well...I left 1 final FYP oral pres n I'm done wif undergrad. I can't wait for it. Somehow, after grad I'll start to feel lost of direction state. Moving into another phase of life stage isn't easy. Thinking of paycheck is pretty fun but nt the working 8-5 part, no skipping working days like lectures, no waking up late. Pretty scary when I think of working life somehow. Anyway, the most important is to get employed first. I'll officially start my job hunt after my graduation, when I'm ready tat time. I'll blog again when I feel n want to. Meanwhile, I really need to get my pres slides done asap. God, I kept on procrastinating, no good. I miss home, I wanna get outta Tronoh, the stranded dessert.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Gambateh!!

I think you will get to the working life once the pay check comes in as an engineer :P Even though the worklife is burdensome, you be freer from the financial aspect of life..

Rgds,
Kris

Tze Ling said...

Thx, oh so u r in Engineering Industry too...I hope so. But free fr life financial aspect sounds reli good. Best wishes! :)