Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Live Hit & Run Experience, LIVE!

Damn it!!!! I'm super duper pissed off! I had an accident today. I was at hit & run by a white color Proton Iswara while I was driving back home. It was at at a junction, I was close to the junction, it's a bit jammed, many cars. But that stupid car still overtake. The road is just 2 lane of opposite direction. Of course, there are cars turning in the junction. I suppose that driver who knocked me was avoiding the collision with the car fr the opposite direction so it drove close to me & knocked my car lightly.

It's definitely not my fault at all!! I was on my lane, driving very slow ard 20km/h & queue-ing thr to wait for my turn at the junction. And I didn't notice car overtaking me. But still, come on la, USE UR BRAIN!!! how can u speed + overtake cars when there's many cars and it's v close to a junction? Again, the driver was very irresponsible coz he (should be a man driving, so rough) didn't even stop after knocking my car, somemore stil continue overtake & speeding. He was driving quite fast, I wasn't wearing my contact lense/spec so I didn't managed to read his car plate. I wasn't quick enough to take my spec out. I only can see the car plate is QMB2**8. Shit!!! If I manage to see the car plate, I will drive straight to the police station. I felt really angry with that damn car. I feel like throwing a greenade to that car. Luckily it was just a light knock, didn't cause any damp but around 10cm long scratch at the side of my car.

Why are there so many uncivilize people in Miri? If go cinema, there are always people who don't even bother to sit according to their ticket no., open burning that cause haze almost everyday recently & reckless irresponsible drivers. Grrr...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah, that is very sien thing to happen...

Tze Ling said...

tats rite!

richard said...

well, stay optimistic, think of it tis way,'thank God that car din hit my front bumper off,phew~'. then u will feel better d...XD
anyway, dun let reckless people ruin ur day^^

Tze Ling said...

thx richard! i'm over it for long time dy. :)