Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wat a Tues!!

I don't understand why Public Bank in Miri is so lame! There is only two branch in Miri, both in city areas and quite near to each other. So many people using Public Bank but there is only two ATM (yes! one ATM per branch!) -_-". It's payday today, to avoid the crowd, I didn't go right after work but after my dinner. I went to 1 of the branch, ATM machine is currently offline. I was like nvm, there's still another branch.

When I reach there, I see my purse, I was like oh shoot!!! I have changed my long wallet to the smaller one for convenience (I often change my purse). Then if I use the small purse I only take my IC, driving license & CIMB ATM Card, no Public Bank ATM Card...OMG so blur!!! What to do? Drove home, took my Public Bank ATM card and go to Public Bank again. Luckily my house is located is in the city area, so it's like very near to me. I was like finally I can withdraw all my cash and deposit it into another bank afterwards. Transaction failed. Another person try to withdraw his cash as well. Transaction failed too. Conclusion, ATM machine running outta cash. It's payday for many people so I guess this is normal. Super unlucky me..

I have never use Public Bank all these while. If not because my company only bank in salary through Public Bank, I would have never open an account there. I know the customer service is not bad. However, I see cons on top of pros using Public Bank in Miri. I'm not sure about other states. First, the location is bad, located at the busy streets in the city, very hard or literally no parking for both branches.

FYI, before this, because of no parking, I have parked at the yellow line nearby the bank to open my account and another time for settling the ATM card thinggy and for that 2 times, I was summoned by trafic police and the MPM. I got really fed up and I would never go there during the day time anymore, unless it's when I wanna close down my account. I would only go after office hour or at night to withdraw cash because there will have parkings or nobody will summon at night.

Later, I went to a supermarket to buy stuff. While I was looking at the chocolates (I didn't touch those chocs at the rack), there is a bumiputra woman taking some chocolate biscuit or chocolates bar and she actually accidentally pushed another bar fell off the rack. Then, I look at the choc bar on the ground, she looked at it and then look at me, I look back at her. I expect her to pick it up and place it back. But heck, she didn't! I was thinking does she knows that she dropped that choc bar, not me. She was with another woman and a man. Both of them didn't bother to pick it up.

The woman who dropped that choc bar down, her hands were quite occupied and so as mine. I was like hey I didn't drop that, you don't expect me to pick it up for you. Then finally she asked the man to hold her stuff and she pick that choc bar she dropped and place it back. Then I heard her ranting, or more likely complaining. I don't understand cause she speak in sth like Iban. But from her speaking tone, I know she is complaining about me. So uncivilized! I was just looking at it with my hands holding my stuff, not even touch any of the chocs. And she thought I dropped the thing down or expect me to pick it up for her? What's on earth with these people. It was super absurd!

No comments: