It’s my 2nd trip to Excapade for Japanese cuisine. Didn’t take the photos of the food we had though. Only took group photo. Cam batt was running low, too bad. We had tempura mori wase, sashimi salmon, tuna sushi, California sushi, red cuttlefish, tempura sushi, miso soup and the rest I couldn’t remember. 5 of us just ate up to Brunei dollar fifty something. 1 of us got the membership card which entitled for 10%, whee! Damn cool rite, a lot cheaper than Miri’s Japs restaurants. Bruneian is so blissful having delicious plus cheap Japs restaurant around.
Next, we went to The Empire Hotel. I forgot how many stars 5? 6? or 7? They actually use real gold for the carvings inside the hotel, crazy! Our first stop was the cinema there. Their cinema is like build inside a mansion. And they have 3D as well. Due to the time constraints, we didn’t get to watch movie there, aww. After the cinema, we went around the hotel. Seriously, it didn’t look like a hotel…look like a huge huge mansion, or rather a palace. Super high class. Their rooms look darn cool fr outside. They got nice landscape as well. I love the swimming pool there, it’s huge! They got a man-made seawater for swimming as well, which is just built right next to the pool which is darn cool. Do you have any idea how much is the cheapest room for Empire Hotel? B$400++ Near MYR 1k after conversion. Crazyyy!
There are stil some other part of the hotel we didn’t get to visit, eg waterfall. The weather is hot anyway. After the hotel, we went to Supasave at Seria to shop for imported stuff, esp food. I bought three junkies (prawn keropoks), Aussie fresh milk, R sth sth vanilla rolls (love letter) and Cadbury dark choc & Merci choc. Talking bout junkies,. I have been consuming quite a lot junkies recently, which I rarely eat. I should stop eating junkies oh dear! It have been 4 freaking months that I haven’t been exercising, felt so sinful. I can feel my tummy gaining some weight already, oh my, I think I really need to start swimming soon. (lazy eh…oops :P) If only I could eat a lot without gaining weight, that will be super duper cool. If only if!
2 comments:
oh man~ i was reading when i felt hungry...now i m even more hungrier...>.<
haha! luckily I didn't take pictures n post up, else u'll be starving :P
Post a Comment