It's Good Friday, oh yeah!!! Holiday for Sarawak, greattt! 10 hours later, I'm travelling outta Malaysia!!! *whee* I am going foreign country, which I have been desiring for such a long time. I'm gonna indulge in food and enjoy the adventurous trip!
Btw yest was April Fool. This year I didn't get pranked but I pull a pranks on ppl. Yesterday morning at workplace while we having breakfast at pantry, I tried to prank my colleague, F. The conversation goes as follows:
Me: The nasi lemak u ate just now got chicken or not?
F: Don't have
Me: Eh, it's was mine then. I asked K to tapao for me but u ate mine how? (K only tapao a nasi lemak)
F: I eaten already nothing can be done, didn't you bring your food today? (I usually bring my lunch to work and most of the time I eat my lunch as breakfast, lol)
Me: No wor *giggles* (The other colleague, T saw me smiling n knew I lied)
Then F just walked away like that n didn't reli care. I felt not fun eh, he didn't reli felt the prank Nevertheless, I had my lunch as breakfast and later he saw it. But he don't really care oso. For him, everyday is April Fool I guess coz everyday he pull pranks on people. So....okay...
Next, I pull prank of a fren of mine, D by telling him I got to fly to KL tmrw for an interview hence I won't be joining the trip on the next day and he actually believed me. Haha!!! Nearly got the whole trip cancelled also but luckily I get to tell him that I was just fooling him before he declare to cancel the trip.
Lastly, I try to prank my bf by telling him the wrong definition of a french sentence I typed somewhere. However, I think he knew I fool him bt the meaning, most prob he just act like he didn't know the meaning.
At least, I didn't pull a prank by changing my relationship status on FB. Bf will literally 'kill' me if I did that. That will create a lot of chaos for both of us if I really do that. Anway, I don't have the intention of changing r'ship status. It's just that I see there are some people pulling prank by doing that on FB.
2 comments:
Good friday is not holiday for whole malaysia??
Nope, it has never been. Only applicable to Sarawak (nt sure bt Sabah though)
Post a Comment