Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Going Alcohol Free for Thirty Days


For this coming Easter, I am going alcohol free for thirty days! Yes, I mean it! I'm sorry for my party gang, you guys gotta exclude me for any alcohol related outing for the whole month. I do appreciate you guys for being understanding. I appreciate friends who are supportative but to 'certain friend' who are not, don't even try to pull a prank on me coz it's not gonna work. Well, I must clarify that I am absolutely neither a heavy drinker nor an alcoholic. So, this is actually easy, the hard part is rejecting friends. Luckily I didn't declare for going dessert free for thirty days else I think I will go crazy! haha!

4 comments:

E. said...

Haha. Giving up alcohol. I am sure it will be a piece of cake for you. :) I didn't know you were catholic.

Tze Ling said...

Yes, indeeed...it's as simple as ABC. And what makes you think I'm a catholic, I thought Protestant celebrate Easter as well, no?

E. said...

Sorry, my apologies. I thought only catholics celebrated the festival of lent; in which they give up something precious during this festival. I have no idea protestants did it as well. :) Good luck on giving up alcohol. :)

Tze Ling said...

Btw, I'm not giving up alcohol, I'm just 'fasting' alcohol.