Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weight, Pls Go Down!!!

Now I am kinda regret to party a bit too much in the last three mths of 2011. In addition to CNY, I just realized that I have gained around 4-5kg if compare to Nov/Dec '11, this is super shocking. Now I am as chubby as I were during a certain period in uni. This is scary, I have been exercise very regularly every since Feb but weight, Y U NO DROP?!?! I shall prob ban myself from desserts. Guess what, Alexis' Tiramisu Cake/Snowflake/Chatime came across my mind. My goodness! How can I live without desserts? Desserts are just too irresistible. Anyhow, I'm gonna refrain myself from having desserts weekly and watch my diet. I need to lose at least 10kilos to look very fit! Hopefully I am able to shed the 10 kilos off by end of the year. It's gonna be very challenging. I don't intend to be thin but I want to be fit!!! I wanna look good in dresses!

6 comments:

E. said...

haha. the arch enemy of all women out there and half the men out there. i am sure you still look stunning and gorgeous when you wear your dresses. :)

Anonymous said...

Join the Aerobic classes, take vege soup and 1 egg in the morning, eat 4 Jacobs biscuit at noon and some fruit. Vege Salad with 4 Jacobs biscuit for dinner. Zero sugar. Walk for 30 min. daily. I have lost 5kg in 2 months.

Anonymous said...

and eat anything at week-end but with a limited amount. Good luck.

Huih said...

Snowflakes! Y U NO COME SINGAPORE???? T_T

TLing, just take healthy 3 meals per day, no junk food, no supper, no in-between snacks.. I'm quite sure the weight will drop a little :)

Tze Ling said...

Erik, haha thanks but I cannot wear my body hugging dresses so boo yeah...

Anonymous, thanks for the advice!

Huih, Y U NO COME TO KL? (then we can go Snowflakes together :P). I've been swimming regularly, now gonna watchout my meals. Thanks for the advise! :)

Unknown said...

Because you nom nom too much!