Monday, July 9, 2012

Recap of First Half of 2012

2012 have been a great year for me. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. And I am glad difficult times are over! My life have been very interesting throughout 2012. So, let me recap the first half of 2012:

1. I bought a brand new car for myself (the downside of it - makes my financial super tight, boohoo). 
2.  I have bought many self improvement books to read for my personal growth and development. Yes, I want to improve my life and expand my horizon.
3. I have got into a new relationship with a very charming and awesome man.
4. I took an open water diving course and I am on my way getting my diving license officially! The diving experience is really amazing!
5. Besides swimming regularly, I started to run on treadmill again this year after quite some time. I have always wanted to maintain my fitness and live a healthy life.
6. I have registered for a few marathons. I've always longed to participate in Penang Bridge International Marathon since university but never get to do it until now. At the moment, I have completed one of the marathon - Olympic Day Fun Run 2012. The feeling of completing a marathon is awesome!!!

Out of so many things, the best thing that have ever happened to me this year is being in a relationship with my better half. He have brighten up my life so much and I am so blessed to have him in my life. Thank you for everything, my dearest! <3

3 comments:

E. said...

No wonder you haven't been updating so often anymore. Haha. But that's great to hear. I am happy for you that you have managed to find love and that you are enjoying your life. Most importantly it is great that you are happy.

Tze Ling said...

Thanks for the wish! Yeah, I am happy :)

magicporridgepot said...

Hey Tze Ling, How are you? I hope you are doing great! I was doing some housekeeping on my old blog and found your blog, again! Hahhaa. I have moved. LOL. Now my blog is at http://magic-porridge-pot.blogspot.com/. Do update your link and come visit yaaaa! ;))))