Monday, November 17, 2008

3 down, 1 to GO!

3/4 papers DOWN! I had my Power Systems 2 paper tis morning. I thought tis paper would be the killer paper. Apparently, it's not. I was so happy to c those questions, I managed to finish all the 5 quest in time, despite some careless mistakes which r reli silly. How could I? *sigh*

I'm surprised tat Electrical Machines is tougher than Power Systems. I think I studied reli hard tis semester, I reli put a lot of effort into it by myself as I'm not blessed by the "godlikes", jk, I meant I don't reli hav someone to depend on for my specialization.

Bcoz the rest of my power gang r guys n they don go library...Erica, my EE gf bff is taking other major, I hav to study v independently tis sem. Like wat she said, I'm sumhow like independent candidate. Wat to do? I'm the only chinese gal taking Power Sys as specialization while the other chinese gals r in Control Sys (most of 'em).

Yesterday while doin past year papers for Power Sys II, I was kinda *kek tiok*. Most of my test quest r fr last sem final paper. If only I knew...if only I were tat hardworking. Oh well, I never do past year questions for tests. It's too late for me to realize tis anyway. Aih, heartache.

Also, I just discovered tat thr's 2 part of my answer, for my Power Sys II Test 3 is correct...total of 6 mark thr. It will be contributing 0.75 point to my coursework. So, after my paper today, I enthusiasticly went to find my Power Sys II lecturer, Dr. Mukerjee.

I showed him my answer and I told him he din giv me marks on tat. And u knw wat did he said to me? "the way u do is incorrect" T.T It's correct wat, just the other parts wrong. Eventhough my method a bit incorrect, but tat two parts r correct! I don't understand!

However, I didn't argue wif him. Thr's no point argue wif him. He's Dr. I'm just a undergrad. Then he asked wat's my coursework. I told him then he say ok wat. I'm afraid tat 0.75 point will make a difference between two grades/GPA if my score is like in between. Aih, heartache!

Then, Dr. Mukerjee asked me how was finals? I told him tat I did some careless mistakes in some parts. I actually regret saying tat to him, I should just tell him my finals is good & fullstop. After tat, he start giving me lectures...he said things like "he dun understand y we students owez makes those miskates, blabla...in the future we r the one hav to stand on our own...frankly speakers like him in UTP which is not many, tell u these, hav to depend on urself, nobody thr will help u blabla....".

Oh well, wat he said is true but "can I have tat 6 marks tat I'm suppose to hav for my Test 3 PLSSS?" (of coz I did not asked him, I just kept nodding my head n yes...yes...)

Now I understand how my fren were lectured by him coz he did not do v well in his Test 3. My 0.75% just gone like tat. *sob* I studied so hard & I reli hope my hard work pays off wif good grades. *fingers crossed* +

No comments: