Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Finally, I've done wif my final exams. As usual, I don feel extremely happy after exams. No idea y tis sem, finals feels like test. Prob I'm so used to exams after 3 years in UTP eh? The papers tis sem was quite ok, I felt good tat I was actually quite well prepared except for my last paper. Anyway, felt so relieved tat tis sem is over *phew*. Now, I can truly madly deeply indulge in eng/taiwanese/tvb drama series or reality shows *grin*

Sometimes, I can't believe how time flies!!! At tis time, I feel like time ticking so slow but when I look back, it's like wow! tat's fast! Sometimes it's hard to believe tat next sem would be my final sem. Furthermore, I'll be turning twenty three officially in 3 weeks time.

I'll do well in FYP 2 next sem as my FYP 1 is nt so good. Well, I can't wait to grad! Right now I just can't wait for 30th Nov! oh my happiness~

Let me declare the end of my 4th Year 1st Sem n the beginning of my sem break. Dec gonna be real fun wif my precious by my side. Miss him heaps!

yay! no need camp in IRC to study dy!!! not until next sem though

No comments: