Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finals Mode

my closed carred



So, I'll be camping in uni IRC. Argh, it's so miserable to study for whole day long & of coz, tiring! Oh well, just 3 weeks!!! Let the war begins...Do pray for me so I have the strength, energy & luck to go through the final war for tis sem. May God bless me, Amen!

5 comments:

Wildan said...

Iam soorrry, because my speak english only litle-litle, ok. I too think you can speak Malaysia. Langsung saja dech, hanya 3 minggu seseorang dapat belajar langsung mengerti, itu pelajaran apaan..? ok. Thanks

From

M wildan
bani_um@ymail.com (INA)
http://beligentbisnis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good luck to youq

Tze Ling said...

wildan: my malay is not so good. u got to use bahasa malaysia baku then only I can understand it better. Apa itu dech? Tak, maksud saya, selepas tiga minggu, peperiksaan akan habis. Kini, saya hanya tinggal 5 hari untuk buat revisi bagi peperiksaan. Hanya 1 minggu study week. Itu pelajaran E&E Engineering.

Edmund: thx, wat's ur blog? btw, u grad dy?

Pinky said...

eh sorry just noticed u replied my chatbox! I cant load my own chatbox in utp... haha sumtimes oni

dat day u commented one of my post and wrote i was tagged? tat's y i'm wondering what tag and asked u...lol

Anonymous said...

look at tzeling... using 2 chair... poor other student who been looking for empty chair, and yet u using 2 chair.. :p bad 00
haha gundam 00