Before heading to Tao @ Autocity, which is at the Penang mainland, he handed me my b'day present. I had many surprises for my b'day tis time. Tis time, my bf don't buy me bouquet of roses. As he hav bought me 2 bouquet of roses, each at separate time before tis, tis time, he decided to giv me sth tat I can keep. So, he got me an unique soap carving red roses fr Melbourne, Aussie.
It's so beautiful n lovely, I love it so much. It's so special, I've never received such a present bfore. It looks so real...it's carved using Lux soap. Nt sure bt the leave though, but the white white thing is nt the soap carving.
Some of the foods we ordered...well, I've forgotten the names. The fish is yummy in Tao but the sashimi is not so nice tho. Their service is good, efficient n fast. Thr's at least a waiter/waitress serving 2 tables. The guys can't bear if the order box got empty. They kept ordering.
While the waitress serving us kept reminding us we stil got tis n tat order, got tis n tat rolls, asked if Hubert reli want to placed the order, she sked he can't finish the food. Haha, d waitress dunno tat Hubert got such a big appettie. My bf got v big appettie too but apparently, he lost to Hubert.
Apparently, I thought it was just a buffet dinner wif frens n bf at Tao...Thr's more. A bunch of Tao waiters/waitresses singing Happy B'day to me while bringing d b'day cake to my table. I'm very surprised.
I'm so happy, wif great companies, good food n b'day pressies~ Now I've officially turned 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment