Saturday, December 27, 2008

X'Mas '08

After spending 35 days in West M'sia, I'm finally back to my hometown, with a pretty heavy heart. Not tat I don't wanna go home or nt happy to be back in home, it's just tat I couldn't bear to be apart fr him each n every time after we meet, we gotta be apart fr such a long time. The time we got to spend together is nt long yet nt too short. Y thr mus be a goodbye after a hello? Oh well, tat's life.

Last year, I spent my X'Mas eve in Gurney Plaza, Penang wif a big gang of interns. Tis year, I spent my X'Mas eve in Penang again, but different mall, Queensbay Mall. So we had X'Mas eve dinner at Sakae Sushi. After dinner, the rest went for movie while me & dar went to walk by the seaside outside the mall coz we watched almost all the movies screening in the cinema. The only movie we wanted to watch is like so late so...

After the rest fin movies, we actually went to Old Town White Coffee for chit chattin while countdown for X'Mas. Ard 1am, we reach home n starting packing for road trip to Malacca at 5am. Tat was crazy, me n dar din hav sufficient sleep.

I visited most of the historical places in Malacca for 2 days 1 nite except for The Ship (it ran out of electricity), didn't manage to enter Christ Church (dunno y it was closed). I visited the A Famosa Fort, Hang Li Po's well, Christ Church, Menara Taming Sari, the famous Jonker's Walk n the new mall, Dataran Pahlawan.

I tried the Chicken Rice Ball in Malacca, the rice is nice but nt the chicken, the rice ball..erm nth much just tat special coz it's rice ball. Too bad didn't get to try the satay celup n cendol in Malacca. Thr r still plenty of good food in Malacca which I didn't get to try...perhaps next time.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

p.s. yeahhh, it's stil x'mas, fyi, it's eight days...now u understand y ppl alwiz greet x'mas together wif new year.

No comments: