She looks exactly like how she appeared in the TVB drama series. Her make up is definitely thick! She's very tall n slim! already so tall still wore such a tall high heels. She's fair, nice n humble. She looks so sweet n pretty in person. I think she acts better than she sings. For me, her singing still ok ok. I prefer her acting :).
It was such a crowd tat nite. So many ppl were waitin' to c her. Me n my baby hardly snap a clear vivid photo of her portrait u knw, She kept moving n thr's no way to snap a vivid photo of her since we r using our cellphone cam.
The pics below I took fr other ppl's blog, much clearer!:


For more photos of Linda Meet The Fans Session in QB, view it here.
Only those bought her album can queue to get her signature on the stage. Unfortunately, u may only get her signature, u can't snap a photo wif her due to the time constraints, poor thing -_-". They came so late, This session supposed to start at 8pm but they came like an hour later. Well, tis is M'sian style perhaps. The organizer shud be PUNCTUAL next time! Gambatte, Linda Chung Ka Yan! :)


2 comments:
Oooh..yummy yummy..
I sensed a 'crocodile' *LOL*
Post a Comment