Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fast & Furious 4


I'm so outdated! I've just watch Fast & Furious 4 last nite while most of my frens have already watched it. Oh well wat to do right since uni is far fr the city? We all bursted into laughter at the opening of the movie Fast and Furious = Pantas dan Garang. The beginning of the movie was quite exaggerating, a bit too much of how Dom (Vin Diesel) drove past the gap btwn the road and the exploding tanks. Too bad 1 of the hot chick, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) died in tis movie.

I was impressed by the technology they used in the film. Computer automated GPS systems during their car race. So high-tech! I love watching Paul Walker, he's cool! His name reminds me of Johnny Walker the liquour lol! Vin Diesel is too macho & strong for me. I haven't been a fan of very strong muscular men.

The overall story line is good. Nice movie. However, the movie doesn't really emphasize on car racing this time. Thr's no glam glam racing car in the movie tis time n not much racing this time. I'm looking forward for the F&F5 or a.k.a Pantas & Garang *gRrRr* haha!!! I wonder wat will be the name of FF in Chinese. Is it 快和愤怒? (got the translation in some translation site, I dun knw hw to read the last 2 words tho) LOL!!!

1 comment:

singhuih said...

oh dear... i think i need to keep myself updated with the latest movies.. lol