The heat is ON, again! MCE Lab Project, Poster presentation for Pre-EDX, OM Project presentation, pending Power Electronics II project, tutorials, incoming series of test two, neverending all sorts of FYP reports. Tat’s reli “interesting”! Actually I have completed my FYP despite testing based on real time data which I couldn’t get at all…Real time data on offshore platform are P&C. I suppose to have it but argh! It’s a long story! Then, I proceed with improvement model for my FYP BUT it doesn’t converge for large radial systems. Hope crashed! Right now, my SV and me have no idea what else I proceed. Actually FYP is coming to an end by May I suppose. However, I’m not quite sure if my SV gonna ask me to proceed to do any more work for it. I hope NOT. Let’s see what he’ll be saying tomorrow during meeting. How I wish my SV let me stop my FYP at this point and just focus on my misc. reports for FYP and my studies. In addition, finals is just around the corner, it’s just month plus away from now. OMG!!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Stress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment