Monday, August 8, 2011
First post in 2011!
Wow, I'm amazed by myself for not blogging for over a year! Ever since my Sony K800i was spoilt, I never bother to blog because that's the only camera (yes, phone camera) I had been relying during my university years. Blogging are definitely uninteresting without photos. Then moving on...after I started joining the real workforce, life have been pretty boring because of the daily working routine and of course tiring. Anyway, I think the main reason is I lost my passion to blog and I started to enjoy having more privacy, didn't want to share so much of what's happening in my life (as most of the time I blog about my life). However, I may start blogging soon as I've finally got a new smartphone, with camera couple of mths back so we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment