Sunday, August 14, 2011

I miss home T_T

It has been four months since I have shifted from my beloved hometown to KL. Four months felt like ages. Entertainment in city life is of course much more exciting. It's a good place for travel and play but definitely not for settling down. The jams, the crowd, the hectic life, the bad air, the high living cost, etc. Oh well...it was indeed a very tough decision to make, to move out from my comfort zone to a place which I am unfamiliar with, for love and career. In short, life is tough. I miss home very much. Such a comfortable and healthy life back home with much lower living cost, no jams and convenience to go around the city. I wouldn't say that I am regret with my decisions, I am still young and I want to experience the world outta my comfort zone. Well, we always can't get the best of both worlds. Although we lose something but we actually gained something else and vice versa. This is life, and I am living it.

No comments: