Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Mobile Love Story.爱情占线.Ai Qing Zhan Xian


I'm currently into this S'pore + Taiwan + China production of tis romance drama series which is filmed in Shanghai & Hangzhou.

Cast by:

Wallace Huo [霍建华] as
Lu Yun Fei 陆云飞


Cecilia Han Xue [韩雪] as Mu Bei Bei 慕北北


Christopher Lee [李名顺] as Lin Li Zhong 林立中


Luo Shan Shan [罗珊珊 ] as You Li


Yvonne Lim [林湘萍] as Su Fei



Sypnosis


Lu Yunfei (Wallace Huo) returns to Shanghai from abroad and embarks on his career in the advertising industry. He has always been puzzled on why his girlfriend Su Fei (Yvonne Lim) broke up with him and left him without giving him a single reason. He’s also unable to contact her despite the continuous phone calls and SMSes tat Su Fei refuse to receive.

Su Fei’s mobile number expires due to inactivity and the number is now used by Mu Beibei (Han Xue). Beibei picked up Su Fei's mobile tat she left in at the subway. The touching SMSes impresses Beibei and they soon become text-pals.

Beibei and Yunfei begin to admire and respect each other after some time. On the other hand, Lizhong has also fallen for Beibei. Although Yunfei begins to feel stirrings of love for Beibei, he withholds his feeling.

Beibei and Yunfei nevertheless part ways after some time. She leave it to fate to see if they r destined to be together by sending out a chain SMS out to an anonymous number and must eventually reach back to Beibei within 2 years where they meet again.



I've only watched 4 out of 21 episodes of this series, some of d scenes are very touching. I admire the passion, patience, love n care Li Zhong had for Bei Bei. I also amazed by the fate tat brought Bei Bei n Yun Fei together.

Wallace Huo, 29 yrs old, Taiwanese actor. He is damn handsome! His eyes r v mesmerizing!!! Pretty boy! I heart him! haha!!! (but I heart my beloved much much more). He's not only suave, a v good actor as well. Y Taiwan so many leng cai but not M'sia (e.g. Lee Hom, Wilber Pan & ...).

Christopher Lee, 37 yrs old...my all time fave MediaCorp actor. He's a M'sian, fr JB if I'm nt mistaken. He's a good actor n he's v handsome too! haha! Recently, newspaper was breaking news that he and Fann Wong broke up! *awww* This is a bad news. They have been together for many years dy, if tat rumour is real I'm gonna feel heartache for em, so long dy then v matching.

Yvonne Lim is a 1 of the famous actress in MediaCorp, S'pore. I've been watching her acting in series since high sch. Love her acting as well. So syok in this drama she acted as Wallace's gf.

Han Xue is a China actress..She looks v cute n innocent. Luo Shan Shan, another China actress..well no comment bt her. Apparently, she happen to be Su Fei's sister in the drama n Bei Bei's bestest fren. Then, she admire Lu Yun Fei a lot! However, she tends to get reli jealous bt Bei Bei as she got close wif Yun Fei, her success n how lucky Bei Bei is.

Interesting touching love story wif two suave lad to watch haha, nice nice! Thumbs up!

2 comments:

piglet~ said...

hey... welcome back!! haha... still, blogger's better rite? =D.. hmm... i'm gonna hunt for this drama now. You have the complete series?

Tze Ling said...

Yo! thx, haha ya blogger is better still! I'm renting tis series fr Pearl Video's, dun hav d complete one...It's still v new. U try to find c got or not.