Monday, April 28, 2008

Shopping Spree

I'm quite obsessed with purple since mid of last year. I don't know y!!! It just came all of sudden. So excited to see purple Sony Ericsson mobile, purple lingeries, purple blouse and purple high heels!!! Lol, tis is kinda funny.

I've spent a lot for shopping last weekend. Thr's a Triumph Fair and 50% off storewide in Lea Sports Center / Lea Center. Spent so much cash, approx. RM350 in an afternoon by purchasing two diff pair of reli nice, fancy, gorgeous, comfy n expensive lingerie fr Triumph, a v nice n sporty ADIDAS tee for me n a v cool NIKE tee for him., which I think reli reli nice n he'll certainly luv it coz it's gonna look good on him + one of his fav color + he plays basketball.

With that amount of cash tat I've spent, if i add another RM50, I could have gotten myself a stainless steel gorgeous rectangular GUESS time-piece, which I've been longing for. But forget it, now is not an appropriate for me to buy such exp timepiece, no money!:(.

I still have my sapphire stainless steel Bonia which I've been wearing for 4 yrs plus, unless someone buy me tat Guess timepiece, haha!!! Well, just dreaming! I'll get myself one fine day, most prob when I get my 1st salary when I got employed after grad. I hope! I can't leave the house without a timepiece, too use wif it dy.

I keep telling myself don't spend so much on shopping / expensive food. I'm suppose to save my money for sth even more important for my future plans.

Lea Sports Center is reli cool when it comes to 50% off storewide, which they do it once a year. U see all the genuine badminton rackets like Dunlops then Nike / Adidas n other misc. sports brand tees / shorts / tracksuits / jackets / backpacks / jerseys / sports shoes / flip-flops at 50% off!!! Tats so cool!!!

I heart wat I bought fr Triumph, a pair in white n another pair in purple! LOL! oh yeah, purple! N I loveeee white as well. However, I'm not gonna show my lingeries here, lol. So, these r wat I got fr Lea Sports Centre:

Adidas V-neck white tee for myself:



Nike cherry red tee for him:





back view up close (luv tis design)

V nice rite? Not bad eh my taste!:)

2 comments:

TZ said...

Where is Lea Sport Center ... I wanted to get some sport wear for my gym too...

I like the Nike shirt ... cool design :->

Tze Ling said...

Yeah, it's v cool design! Unfortunately, Lea Sports Centre only available in Sarawak (Miri & Kuching). They dun hav branches in Peninsular though...