I love Salsa, it's sexy n cool! The most fun part is the spinning part, if ur partner is good, he can spin u like crazy or spin wif u like crazy. I danced with Jon for the v 1st time last nite n he spinned me sooo fast! Oh my, he spin me so much till I felt dizzy. Now I understand y my fren complained tat he spinned her like crazy, haha! But it's cool though, good to practice spinning wif him. To master Salsa, we gals must practice our spinning, fast n stable! Cha Cha is not bad also but I prefer Salsa, more hip eh!
Thr's a couple went to the class, I never saw 'em...I think they ever took the class but stop halfway or wat. Jon teach them some nice nice movements, very style! I managed to learn it fr Jon, luckily for this style move he dun nid to spin me like crazy hehe!
So, I purposely buy a high heel, fr Vincci at RM76.90 just for this dancing class. This is bcoz I have no other heels tat is appropriate for the dance except for my white heels, which I bu she de use for dancing. We got to buy the heels which gt strap can hold ur ankles so it's more firm. The heels I bought were 3.5". Yeah, I knw it's high. I din realize till I use it for the v 1st time during my 2nd class learning Salsa.
Wah!!! my feet feel the pain after dancing for 2 hours. Steady-la, beginner only wanna buy such a high high heels. But wat to do, Vincci don hav much heels wif straps to tie ur ankle for u to choose. I just want Vincci coz I've got tis free RM40 voucher fr the points I've collected.
Actually thr's special heels for dancing, the bottom of the dancing heels r different than our normal heels, the bottom is like carpet..a lil furry. Man, tat's cool! Wif tat kind of heels, u can easily spin or slide here n thr. However, tat kind of heels gonna cost u a bomb, approx. Rm200 n it's not easy to find dancing heels in Miri. They told me buy in KK is cheaper.
The most expensive heels I've ever get for myself is approx. RM90, nt more exp than tat. Since I'm going back to uni in July, which means I can only join the dance class for another 2 mths left, approx 8 more classes so I don't plan to buy any special heels for dancing, perhaps in the future.
Man, I've bought two heels in within a month! Another pair of heels I bought was frm Emilio Valentino, fr Lea Centre. I can't find this brand at elsewhere, not sure where to get in West M'sia though. I wonder if Peninsular got Emilio Valentino's heels or not? I used to heart Vincci's pumps/heels/sandals gao gao but Vincci's getting worse oredy these days. I hardly find any nice Vincci shoes these days. Emilio Valentino's heels r gorgeous man!!!! The one I bought, gorgeous, when I wear it my feet look sooo small! Not to mention, it's pricey! So I got myself this at RM79.80:
Beautiful rite? It's purple right, I dunno why the colour code for this EV heels I bought is maroon. Don't look like maroon wat! Well, wateva!
1 comment:
Everybody dances. Everybody moves their feet when they're happy. If you don't dance, you may not be letting yourself be happy. It's a pretty natural thing, this dancing. Its a good thing that you are learning salsa.
Post a Comment