I have no idea why ever since I went my uni UTP to study, I fall sick v easily. I alwiz get sore throat, which is very frustrating! Everytime I get sore throat I'll lost my voice -_-". My roomie was saying tat my voice tone is lower if compared to Form Six *aww*. Blame it on UTP's unhealthy heaty heaty foods.
Man! I've been sick for so long... fr end of Feb while I'm in Penang till I come back Miri in early of March. I did recovered in between for a week but I fall sick again. Sorethroat then lead me to another sickness, cough, again.
Today I lost my voice, sien oh! I might have to go to the doctor again n get antibiotics fr him since lozenges doesn't reli heal my throat. I bet the doctor will definitely say to me "Sorethroat again ah?" (tats wat he said to me last mth when I visited him). The bacteria/virus in my body is getting stronger while my immune system is getting lower.
I'll just pray so tat I'll heal asap! Gotta be reli careful of wat I eat now. HEAL ME!!! :'(
3 comments:
hi..eat less meat will help stronger ur immune system... :)
take care...
hi anonymous, thanx for the advice!:)
Eat more fruits and vegetable... drink more water... and of course regular exercise :->
Post a Comment