Intern has ended couple of weeks ago, my sweet escape has just ended n now I'm currently back to the land fill of sorrowness n sadness, my uni UTP. Well, my uni hav tis kind of sad aura, don ask me y. I enjoyed my hols so much wif dar till I don't even feel like coming back to uni. Have been working for 8 mths, enjoyed my hols after intern for 2 weeks & now I'm back to lead the student life for another miserable year *sigh*.
I had too much fun in Penang n KL. Thanks to him who make my hols so precious, meaningful, fun, memorable n sweet. Thanks swthrt for surprising me wif the lovely bouquet of peach + red roses at the airport, various chocs fr Aussie, Jogoya dinner, taking care n cooking porridge for me when I was so sick on the other day n for anything. It have been a day since I last saw him n it feels like as if it were mths ago, aww...I miss him terribly, felt so empty without him by my side, I just can't wait to see him again within tis week.
Today is the 1st day of uni, all introductory class...nothing much...Well, 1st week is a very relaxing week. I was frustrated wif the clash of a particular course n also a major which requires C++ for our incoming project. Darn, I thought majoring in Power shud hav no programming? Y suddenly got C++. My programming sux n I reli reli dislike prog *sigh*.
Final Year Project (FYP) is another headache for me. Every titles seems to be hard and ??? for me. I hope to be able to obtain the particular project that I wish to do. I can feel that final year is gonna be a tough busy miserable frustrating year to go. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment