Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Much to Rant

It's 2nd week of uni & to be exact it's still only my 1 week stay in uni coz I fled to Pg for 4-5 days last week.

I still feel a bit weird walking ard the campus...Well, I think maybe coz of my 8mths of intern which is outta uni. Quite many things in uni have changed.

The new look of kopetro in USM campus, new sign boards, closing down of UTP Mini Post Office for dunno wat reason, new road connecting the main road to chancellor's complex, new fire assembly point next to my hostel block, cafeterias catering, new n unfamiliar faces of juniors ard the campus, new hostel room n I'm not sure wat else has changed.

1 thing nvr changed bt UTP is the hostel room is still nice n comfy to sleep as before, mb coz of its Dreamland bed. However, this sem is 1st time tat they placed me in the room tat is facing the sunlight, which is hot! For the past 5 sems, I was placed in rooms tat don't expose my room to the sunlight, good as it is so cooling n the bad is it is so humid tat 1 of the room I was placed into cool like air cond room n "fa mei" easily.

1 thing I dun understand, why did the post office closed down?!?! WHY??? How am I going to post my things la?!?! so lame.

Even the Tronoh's chinese drugstore has renovated to bigger, newer n decent looking minimart!

It's kinda difficult to concentrate on lectures & start studying after intern for 8 mths, which is a bit too long...like a coursemate of mine said "intern too long dy, hw to study? brain got rusty dy".
Kinda agree wif him though.

I'm the only Chinese girl in my current specialisation...Aww! This is nt so good as lecturer easily recognise me n easy for them to knw if I hav skipped any of my classes. My EE lesbian partner guru, Erica Ting chose to leave me n Power for Communication -__-", she ditched me *sob sob*, so sad tat I was dumped, LOL, jk lar. But pity her oso, she's reli alone n lonely over thr, bcame independent candidate. Luckily Istill got the golfers gang else I reli lonelyyyyy! haha!

Currently, I'm looking very much forward for the 2 days event of convofair. Loads of fun!!! I'm planning to join the Paintball Tournament. I wanted to join when they 1st had Paintball tourney but heck, they dun allow the mixture of gals n guys in a team. However, this time they changed it...now gals n guys can happily mix together in a team. I wanna go for kayak n blood donation too if my health allows n also if I have the time.

Tis is the last convofair tat I can participate in those event n I wouldn't want to miss all those fun. I'll be graduating on the next convo till then.

Right now, I'm so eager to go Ipoh to watch The Mummy!!!

p.s. : damn, i saw a cockroach on my file n I just caught n kill it *ewww*.

p.p.s. : I dun understand y some ppl just can't look into the future n let go the past to live life happily instead of looking at the past n kept regretting on tis n tat n making life miserable which is totally a waste of time n meaningless. Get a life! *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last year i did kayak once in uni..it was horrendous! the lake stinks like kerbau's poo and the water is so murky brown in color and muddy..worse still, the water was stagnant and no flow like tat. hopefully they wont be using the same lake again this year. lol. :P it will be better if you can go kayaking in open sea or clear stream water/lake. it would be more fun and definitely no stinky stench :p

Tze Ling said...

oh, thx for tellin me those. now, i'm having 2nd thoughts on kayaking in UTP. I think I better don't...it sounds horrible hehe! thx for the info!