Finally, my internship is coming to an end. Can't believe I just got over my 31 weeks just like tat! Oh well, I'm ending my intern a week earlier. I took next week off, my 32nd week...to fly earlier. I have done my weekly reports in advance. I have compile all my weekly reports n bounded it into a log book. I have done my final internship report n in the process of hard-bounding. Feels so good!
My intern have been pretty relaxing and fun overall. I did my intern pretty well n I'm satisfied with my work. I don't want to go back to my jungle uni, land of sadness n boredom. However, I'm so looking forward flying to the Pearl of Orient Island in another four days. I can't wait for it!
I did my first 13 weeks of internship in Western Digital Media in Penang and the remaining 19 weeks in Ranhill WorleyParsons Miri. I think nobody is as steady as me. Did intern already near halfway through then switch company. Some of my friends were amazed hw did I switch company in the midst of my intern. Well, I would say by chance n by luck. I switched company also bcoz the tasks/work they gave me in WD is not relevant to E&E engineering at all.
However, I nvr regretted going Penang as I hav pretty much fun n happening life thr, met some great n fun loving ppls ard, especially him. I nvr regretted changing company too. In terms of internship, changing company is absolutely a right decision. Here, at least what I learn is quite relevant to my course. I hav met v nice n fun loving ppl ard during my intern in Miri too.
Life is good. I hope life is still good when I go back uni. Anyway, it's time for packing n get ready to fly!!! I hate packing my luggage, frustrating n bothering. I want to fLy!!! :)
3 comments:
hi . want to ask something . when u r doing ur internship at western digital , how much allowance did u get ? and what kind of task that they give ? btw , i was considering to do my internship at there . im diploma computer engineering .
Hi, pls leave ur email, i don't think it's good to disclose the allowance in public. I worked for Reliability so my task is the routine testing...it will depend on which dept they put u into also...
owh . rite . this is my email . eyra_da_hussy@yahoo.com
Post a Comment