Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 1st Week In Uni

My 1st week in uni was quite bad till I fled to Penang fr last Wed till Sun. I came back to uni last 2 Sundays. Then the next morning I felt reli reli itchy on upper chest part n other part of my body. At 1st I thought maybe bitten by mosquito since we did not switch on the electric mosquito repellent at nite. I was thinking when did rural area mosquito bcome so poisonous, make me itch throughout my first day in the campus last Mon.

After the all the lectures then I went back to room in the evening n my body got even more itchy, darn! I scratch everywhere as I reli can't stand the itchyness...well, sth is wrong, I start having skin inflammation. It's like the spot of bitten by mosquito but it's bigger. Then it start spreading everywhere of my body. fr upper body to my lap. So I went to see the doctor, thinkin maybe bitten by dust mites? UTP doc is so lameeeeee. She din even examine my body, only c the red marks on my hand. So, it's like she assume I was bitten by dust mites as well.


When I got back hostel, I ask housemates bt it n they told me it was eczema. It got worse at nite, I felt super duper itchy n it spread all over my body, even my hairline is so itchy. OMG! Tis is my 2nd time having eczema. My 1st time was back in 2 yrs ago, in the hostel oso but it gone within a day. This time, it haunted me for abt 3 days.

My 2nd day in uni, the eczema got worse. In the noon, it strike my face, it's like everywhere at my lower cheek. My face look so red. I can't stand the itchiness n I scratched my face a bit, not too much sked if I would scar my face. Then I took a nap, tats the best I can do to prevent myself fr scratching. Again, I went to the doc in the evening, after a lecture.

This time, the doc is exaggerate. I told her it may nt be dust mites. She asked if I got eat anything like seafood (sked might be allergy). I did eat, at Jogoya but tat was almost a week ago..I dun think it's allergy? I told her it's eczema, she say it's not eczema n my hand hav the marks like bitten by sth...I was like ??? But those mark I dun rmber if I had it much earlier on coz those mark looks like bitten by those fishes when I went Redang 2 yrs ago? Well, I have no idea though. Summore the doc say she sees my face like internally red. So she was saying she afraid it might be rubella/denggi. So she start examining my neck...dun hav anything...

So, rubella is ruled out. Then she say maybe denggi. After that, she took my body temp n it's 37.6 Celcius, which is 0.2 Celcius higher than normal body temperature. If denggi I shud hav terrible fever wat. Like this oso can consider super mild fever ka? Wah!!! say till denggi, don scared me like that leh! Then she ask me to come on Wed morning for blood test. Made me cried like hell. I tot wat's on earth a deadly disease tat I was infected!

The doc ask me rest more, dun go for classes n gave me 2 days MC for Wed & Thurs.Initially I suppose to go Penang on Thurs to accompany dar. But tis doc freaks me out. Unrealiable!!! I called bf to fetch me to Penang n I'm gonna c the doc thr if my blood test gt sth wrong. Anyway, I felt much better on last Wed dy, just still a lil bit itchy.

During my FYP briefing, 1 of my coursemate say I cheated coz I look fine without sickness. Of coz la, I felt better that Wed, usually only at nite I feel reli cham, abo nid open my clothes n show him those marks on my body meh? After my FYP briefing I fled to Penang in the evening dy. I still experience some itchyness on Wed nite but the eczema did not attack me. Luckily.

Initially I plan to visit the doc/skin specialist in Penang. But seems like no more eczema n due to time constraints I did not visit the doc. The UTP doc cheat my feelings....she said the clinic would call me when the blood test result is out but they never called me.Then after I came back to uni, I went to see the doc on Mon noon regarding the blood test.

The doc said they did not call coz my blood test report was normal...no signs of denggi or any bacteria infections -_-". However, my haemoglobin was low, doc ask me to consume multivitamins tablets. Then everything is normal. Wat the hell is this la!!!

Anyway, the good thing is that I got 2 days MC tat enabled me to fled to Penang earlier n spend more time wif dar bfore he left *aww*.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So there is still no confirmation from doctors saying what illness is that.

Anonymous said...

Dar Dar Dar, yuk ma-nyer~~!! Haha. Go to Australia and get a job there after you graduate!

Tze Ling said...

edmund, yep no confirmation, doc just say shud b allergy then. anyway, i'm fine now. blood test result shows no signs of bacteria infection or watever disease, only low haemoglobin though.

sannin, where got mushy ler...haha ya I wish if I could get a job thr after grad:P