HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year '09
I rmber last new year eve, I spent in Penang celebrating wif a bunch of interns in one of the intern's penthouse thr. Tis yr, I'm back in Miri. Well, actually nth much...just an outing wif another 2 gals...form 6 mates. Our initial plan was Soho but they have some sort of RM99/pax for New Year's eve so we changed plan to Al-Fresco BUT luck is nt on ourside, it was fully reserved. Nvm, we switched to Secret Recipe, which is nearby to Al-Fresco. Just sit down drink n eat some cakes chit chatting. Updating each other's life n talkin abt r'ships. Ard 11pm, we had to leave since it's closing. My fren drove us ard Boulevard n Yakin Commercial Centre to c wat's happening thr. We don reli hav any idea whr to go. Prob shud just stayed at Al-Fresco area waiting for countdown. Then we ended up going Soho to hav a look...When the time is near, we went outside Ming's Cafe (thr is countdown thr) n countdown thr n watch fireworks. Although thr is just small grp of us, 3 ladies, but it was pretty fun. We had fun chit chatting hehe :). It's new year again...how time flies! I hope it would be another great n happy year for me. 2008 has been great since I met him. Tis year...last sem. I'm looking forward for my convo. Great! I can't wait to graddddd! Wish me lotsa luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment