2011 is going to end soon, I hope a new year, 2012 would be a great year for me! So, here's my 2012 resolutions:
1. To be a better person and live my life better than ever!
2. To focus on building my career! gain as much experience as possible!
3. To lose weight (hopefully 7-8kgs), by exercising regularly/consistently (FYI, i don't go on diet, i love food!!!)
4. To live a well balanced and healthy life. Eat well, exercise regularly and sufficient sleeping hours.
5. To spend wisely, save up more for travelling.
6. To stay positive and happy all the time.
7. To be more alert and less absent minded.
I think that's all I can think of, pretty simple and typical resolutions right? But the losing weight part is pretty difficult, anyway I hope I can do it!
3 comments:
lol. you look beautiful. don't need to lose weight.That does however seem to be a very common resolution among women. lol.
thank u. yes every women wanna lose weight haha! have to be more fit and slim to look good on huggy dresses though.
haha. :)
Post a Comment