I think I am turning into a workaholic. I was never one before I moved to KL for work. Working overtime is very rare back in my hometown, like almost none, it's much more relax back then and good life! I used to think people who worked overtime like till 7pm or later are crazy but now I am like that myself ever since I have moved to KL due to heavy workload. I even stayed up to 9+pm alone in the office to get my work done. At my workplace, usually around 7+ very few people left and by 8pm most likely everyone will leave, for my floor. Seriously I have never thought I could work overtime till so late (mind you, I don't get paid for working overtime). Anyway, I am glad my profession is not as extreme as auditor! Well, career is my main focus point as I do not have a better half to distract me spend time with so cheers!

3 comments:
I would prefer to work OT on weekdays if I dun have to work on Saturday...
Haha. This is working life. And as for the last comment there is still plenty of time. :)Don't forget you are also the better half of your partner in life.
Kha Loon, thats y im working OT on weekdays! I also rather work OT on weekdays than work on Sat.
Anonymous, yeah plenty of time. Hmm, wait till I got a better half first then...
Post a Comment