This is my first time receiving bouquet of flowers from someone who is not my boyfriend. I love flowers and I do appreciate flowers and hence I am happy to receive flowers. I flew back my hometown for CNY celebration end of last month, Jan 21st. In the early morning before I fly, I receive a call from a florist in Miri, telling me I have got flowers to collect but there is one condition, which is I have to go and collect the flowers myself. This is very surprising and so funny, I am surprised because I have no idea how come there is someone sending me flowers on no special occasion and another thing is I feel funny because I had no idea why I have to collect it myself instead of them sending it to my home. After that only I found out from the florist that they don't know the location of my house and since it's the day before CNY Eve so they are really busy and the florist is located in the central market and there is this CNY Bazaar going on so they are afraid that there will be road blocks.
So, this is the first bouquet of colourful flowers which I have received this year, mixture of red/lavender rose, eustoma, carnation and daisies. And it's my first time receiving mixture of different flowers in a bouquet and this bouquet is very beautiful!!! So this is how the bouquet of mix flowers look like:
![]() |
| beautiful combination of flowers! |
The florist in Miri told me that the sender specially request for mixture of purple colour flowers (because he knows I love purple color). The sender told me that it's a mixture of other flowers, purple because it's my fave colour and it represent me. The other colours + flowers represents the world is full of wonderful things around me which we also need to consider and see in life. The roses represents his affection for me. When I asked the sender why send me flowers on no special occasion, he told me 'simple reasons' which he wanna let me know that he is always thinking of me, wanna let me know he is for real, wanna make me happy, wanna let me know it's time for better change and wanna be the first one who send me flowers this year.
Furthermore, he said to me carnation may be represent for mother but it also means maturity, care, responsible and most of all unconditional love. And the 12 flowers represent every month of the year, we will grow together and flourish our relationship. Oh my, he is damn good at words! Very the sweet!
Twelve days later which is today, I receive another bouquet of flowers, delivered by florist dispatch person to my office. Hmm, purposely choose the nice date, 2-2-2012 huh? This is crazy, less than two weeks I receive another bouquet of flowers. Nevertheless, I feel very surprise to receive a bouquet of lovely red roses today. It's actually an early Valentine's gift. I felt quite awkward carry it around, some colleagues were teasing me about it, asking me misc questions such as "whose the sender, why send flower to me, why so early send flowers for Valentine's, is it from my admirer(s), is it my birthday today?"
![]() |
| kindly ignore "princess" |
![]() |
| this is very cute |
![]() |
| that explained why I am receiving the bouquet of roses so early |
![]() |
| this is the flower care instruction printed behind the delivery note |
Thanks for the flowers! These lovely bouquet of flowers make me very happy and loved :)













4 comments:
Lovely flowers. Once again it seems as though you have a lot of admirers. Lol. I especially love how the first guy made his bouquet and the language he used to describe it. It is very touching and romantic. I could learn a thing or two from him. Haha. :) Have a happy valentine's day although I know it is still early. :)
Why are u always posting as 'anonymous' :P. It only "seems like as if" i have many admirers but actually it's not many, haha! Anyway, thanks! the flowers are indeed lovely! and yeah, those words that he said was indeed very impressive. U too have a nice Valentine's Day! :)
Haha. The mystery keeps it interesting under the name anonymous. :) My name is Erik. And it depends on what your definition of many is. Maybe 5-10 is not many for you. Lol. :)
Oh okay, hi Erik. Oh wow 5-10 is many. U have overestimated the number of my admirers.
Post a Comment