"Forgiving others helps YOU - Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the answer. It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forgetting what happened. It means you’re letting go of the resentment and pain, and instead choosing to learn from the incident and move on with your life." - Adapted from marcandangel
Letting go of the resentment and pain, especially from our past is definitely not easy. Most importantly is we must learn to let go of things and be perseverance about it. I always believe TIME will HEAL. Do not underestimate the power of time. There is nothing in this world that we could not let go! I choose to forgive and let go of my resentment and pain and I heal tremendously by perseverance and as time goes by. And I have been moving on with my life much better than what I have expected, better than what my close friends have expected as well. People, do not let anyone to hold you back from the past because it is not worth it. Letting go the past is definitely not easy at all but we must open our heart and let it go, forgive!!! Things happened for a reason. Face it and accept what had happened. Life is too short to frown. There are so many good things out there. So, be positive and happy always! Be grateful for today. I am glad I made it this far. Life is good, life is beautiful!
2 comments:
一个苦者对和尚说:“我放不下一些事,放不下一些 人。” 和尚说:“没有什么东西是放不下的。”他说:“可 我就偏偏放不下。”和尚让他拿着一个茶杯,然后就往里 面倒热水,一直倒到水溢出来。苦者被烫到马上松开了 手。和尚说:“这个世界上没有什么事是放不下的,痛 了,你自然就会放下.
对呀,这个世界上真的是没有什么事是放不下的!
Post a Comment