Friday, February 10, 2012

The Top Two Comments About Me!

Most of the people I met, almost everyone actually, especially acquaintances and new people I met (regardless of females/males), told me that:

1. I don't look like my age and they got very surprised when I told them I am in my mid twenties as they thought I look like as if I am in early twenties 21-23. Most of them will give me the unbelievable look at their faces and response to me by saying "Really?!?! You looked so young!!!" 

2. I don't look like an Engineer. I can say 99% of people get very impressed to know that I am an Engineer by profession, especially those who are not Engineers. I asked a few guys why are they so surprised that I am an Engineer? They told me it's because I am very feminine and in their view, usually lady engineers are usually pretty nerd and not fashionable/sociable. This is why sometimes I don't feel like telling people I am an Engineer by profession because I feel quite weird people get very impressed and thinking my profession is so cool. Actually there are quite many fashionable, feminine and pretty lady engineers out there!

What do you say?

3 comments:

E. said...

I am impressed as well. I didn't know you were an engineer and you do look younger for your age.

Tze Ling said...

thanks :)

Unknown said...

What's that mean ar che??