Friday, May 2, 2008

Charity Concert

So I got tis VIP concert (cost RM100), courtesy of LG fr Yar Ching. Thx a lot for inviting me along my dear fren. This concert is a Charity Concert, to raise funds for chinese sch in Miri, if I'm not mistaken. So the singers involved r all M'sian Chinese singers, i.e. Guang Liang, Zheng Guo Hui (Lois Chen), Chen Yi Luo YiSe (Yise) n Chen Zhi An (Andrew Chen). Well, nt much ppl went for this concert though..Each of the singers sang a few songs n thr was modern dance n break dance performances by Love Dancer in btwn as well.

captured by Sony Ericsson camera, very vivid rite? (i dun quite rmber it's 8MP/10MP/12MP)

captured by Sony Ericsson K800i (without flash)

Note the quality...how irony?!?! Both Sony Ericsson! Just one is digital cam another is cellphone cam~ I think my cam reli sux at nite. The fact is cellphone cam would never beat digi cam.

Yar Ching & Me showing off our V.I.P. ticket *grin*


No backdrop, v dull n plain. Well, can't complain coz it's charity concert wat. I tell Yar Ching "They wan low cost, high profit", lol! But I reli dun understand y they name the concert wat 'Xing Guang Chan Lan'. I din see many stars n I dun feel c any chan lan-ness wif tis kind of setup. Petrol price rise, everything oso rise so nid to save cost! save cost!!! haha!

Opening ceremony - shoot the confettis!!!

Chen Zhi An singing n dancing (did I pronounce his name correctly? correct me if I'm wrong). Very funny lor, Chen Zhi An singing hor but if u notice the screen, they show Guang Liang's MV. I was like wth?!?! I guess they din prepare so well, lack of rehearsal? perhaps...

not easy to capture him when he's dancing k...

Chen Zhi An n Luo YiSe singing

YiSe singing

Zheng Guo Hui (he's so cute, quite eng dao!!!)





Guang Liang!!! (very hard to capture him coz he kept moving ard)



captured by Yar Ching's Sony digicam (8 MP or more, can't rmber), tats y it's clear!

Was quite za dao during Luo Yi Shi's session when d emcee chatted wif her on stage. She was saying "I heard Mirians r very rich right". Then she added "Coz I see all house big big, car big big". Well, I don't knw which part of Peninsular tat she's fr. Here of coz everything big la, land big mar then taxes of big vehicles here is lower than Peninsular.

They asked for 5 volunteers to go up d stage after Zheng Guo Hui's performance to play games so I went since Yar Ching n her fren kept asking me to go. 5 went up and he asked quest like name 1 of his songs, wats his name. He asked me wat quest? He asked me "Am I suave?" Bobian, he oso dunno wat quest to ask. Of coz I answered "yes". Summore want me to say twice, wif d 2nd time louder. "Zhi ai" leh him...haha! But he is handsome! So, still okay lar. He's d guy who sang "Lang Lai Le".

I hav heard fr d radio quite many times but I didn't knw he's tat singer. Yar Ching told me tat he was d Champion of Astro Talent Quest (I din watch T.V. so I dunno).

So tis is wat I got after going up the stage answering Zhen Guo Hui's question:

Courtesy of De Blue Ocean Therapy

Tis is it! Sauna! Aiyer, I want foot / body massage ler. Ok la, better than none. MOreover, Zheng Guo Hui got shake hand wif me when giving me tis complimentary gift. He has got the look n d voice. Not only handsome but sing well too.

The applause gets reli big when Guang Liang appear...most of the ppl went thr wanna see Guang Liang, I think. Guang Liang is nt very tall oso. But he has got reli big eyes and very sweet voice!!! All of 'em sing very nice live. Btw, I managed to shake my hand wif Guang Liang as well when he got off d stage to sing n walked ard to shake hand wif d crowd. How lucky!

I didn't think of going to the concert initially. Since got free V.I.P. ticket, why not? I was seated in front, 2nd row. Darn, my Sony Ericsson K800i sux when taking photos fr far at nite. Must get a digital camera in a future. Yar Ching took alot of videos n some photos of the concert using her Sony digicam. V clear. Wait till I get those photos n files fr her then I'll upload the clear version here.

tis is wat Yar Ching bought fr d concert. Her idol, Zheng Guo Hui's album! He look different here rite? tats d power of photoshop, make-ups & lighting :P (but I think he looks better in person)

Two days ago, Reena sms me n she told me tat I appeared in local Chinese newspaper. I was like shit! how come they capture n put the photos of me in newspaper when I went up d stage during Zheng Guo Hui's session. Super pai seh. Luckily nt tat bad...I was laughing widely thr n most importantly is tat my face is nt clear on the paper. LOL!

No comments: