Monday, June 30, 2008

Farewell Dinner

The graduate engineers fr my company, RWP have organised a farewell dinner/gathering for us five trainees fr various discipline. I'm fr Control & Automation, Reena & Peng Chean fr Process, Yu Li fr Civil & Structural & Lee Theen fr Mechanical & Piping. All of us trainees are born in the same year.

Tat was v sweet of them, preparing n cook the foods for us for the whole noon. Therefore meat balls wif fried bread crumbs meatball, fried wan tan, egg sandwich, spaghetti carbonara wif sausages, mashed potato + pork, mix vege wif eggs, fried chicken, sauce chicken (forgot lemon/orange coz the taste of the sauce nt significant) & dunno wat soup. I didn't get to drink the soup coz I was super full dy.

1 of our colleague, Jackey fr IT dept. brought a whiskey, Southern Comfort to the dinner. It's a whiskey, 35% of alcohol fr USA. Never drink tis whiskey b4 though. Well, I just drank a party cup of the liquor on rocks. I dun like the taste, not nice. Then 1 of the grad eng, Woo told us gals that it taste good when mix wif the orange. So, he mix it n let us try. The taste was okay, better than on rocks. Thr is still 1/4 left of SC left in my party cups & I asked him to mix it wif orange.

Then my whole face turn so red after I fin the SC. I think my ability to drink drop pretty much dy. Well, I'm an occasional drinker, tats y my drinkin ability only will decline fr time to time. I rmber this is only my 2nd time drinking whiskey since 4 mths ago for this year. I only took the pics of the food wif my mobile. The group photos was taken by my other coll's cam.

I had a great time working n mingle ard wif the graduates & the other trainees in RWP. Though the time I spent wif them was not long but I feel happy to know them. As for the other 2 trainees fr UMS n another in USM, it have been fun hanging out n chit chatting wif u girls & hope to meet u girls 1 day in the near future. I wish them all the best of luck.

For Reena, it's amazing how we bcome tis close when I reminisced the 1st time I saw u but we nvr knw each other when we had tuition in Smart Tuition Centre during high sch, F4 & F5. I still rmber hw auntie u look that time, dun strangle me! tat was the past n u have turn much prettier than before now, hehe!!! The past does not matter, wat matters is present :P. After that, I landed in the same sch wif u in F6 n our frenship hav developed fr classmate to close frens to bestest frens throughout the 1 n half yrs in F6.

The next thing is entering the same bloody uni, UTP n cohabitate become roommate in the same hostel fr Year 1 till Year 3 then will continue for our Year 4, our final yr. And currently having internship in the same company. Hen you yuan fen dui bu dui? I appreciate n feel v thankful for this kind of affinity. Thank God we both r straight or else I can't imagine wat would happen, hahaha!!! Okay, I'm just cracking some jokes. I knw it's lame but I like it.

Hmm, now I'm wondering if we'll work in the same place in the near future upon graduation. Suddenly sth came across my mind which is...luckily we don't share common bf! hahah!!! Well, tat won't happen since the type of guy & our taste is totally different. Or else we might be fighting cats & dogs. In another 2 weeks we will cohabit bcome roommate again. That time everyday c each other. 'Ri dui ye dui', so romantic rite! Hope u don't fall in love wif me, hahaha!!! Kenot b BF but at least BFF (best fren forever la). I better stop talking crap dy. :x BFF!!!^^

How time fliessssssss!!!

Finally, I've got the photos for the gathering last nite fr Jackey. So, here r the pics snapped by his high quality digital camera:

The Process Engineers - Woo the Chef n Reena the dish washer :p
Angeline, Electrical Draftsperson, another of the Chef of the nite :P

Cassandra the Electrical Engineer & the IT man who brought SC, Jackey

Mary (my mentor) & Phang preparing the beverage - orange juice

food for the nite

Me & Lee Theen (Jackey the screen snatcher who spoilt our photo :P)

Yu Li, Reena. Me. Lee Theen, Peng Chean, all of us r holding a cup of Southern Comfort on rocks - Trainees United cum the future engineers -

Jackey & the trainees





Ranhill WorleyParsons staff

No comments: