Sunday, August 3, 2008

Party - Shopping - Concert

I had such a busy weekend last week. Party on fri nite, shopping in the next morning n musical performances (Symphony Fest) in uni at nite.

Partying at Rum Jungle, Tambun, Ipoh. Well, it's my 1st time club in Rum Jungle. I like the place as it's spacious n it has dance floor. Four of us went on Fri nite, the rest of our gang went back hometown.

The theme on that nite is Tribal & Trance, which describes the music on tat nite. I don't really fancy tribal n trance, I still prefer R&B/Hip-hop though. We open bottle an Irish Whiskey, Jameson. It's my 1st time drinkin Jameson n it taste not bad, taste a bit like JD.

Of coz, I did not drink till drunk, just a lil tipsy n vomitted several times. Meanwhile 1 of my dear fren got so wasted unexpectedly. I always vomit if I drank a lil too much alcohol but I'm not wasted. Well, four mix Jameson + coke on rocks is not a lot wat. 1 thing for sure, I'm neither an alcohol addict nor a clubbing addict.



entrance

the bar

neon lights

Jameson the Irish Whiskey

Jameson + Coke on rocks

free cocktail! no idea what is the name, taste orangey though..nice!

part of the EE golfers

for fun

Felt damn sleepy after clubbin. Tat nite was reli funny, too bad the rest of the golfers nt ard. Patel kept asking Erica about what is the signal-to-noise ratio. Oh well, tat's Communication Systems quest. LoL!!

The next morning, I went Ipoh to do some shopping. I had lunch at Secret Recipe n I ordered Chicken Gordon Bleu. It was quite a disappointment. I expected it to be better but heck no! The chicken is kinda over-fried. Aww, I missed the western food in Fette's Park, Penang. The chick gordon bleu thr is superb!

Secret's Recipe Chicken Gordon Bleu

I actually got two free tics to this Symphony Fest fr my junior so I decided to go wif my roomie. Tat is so kind of him!!! Thanx a lot man! If not because of the free tics, I might not even be going, was so tired after partying till so late, shopping for whole noon n had insufficient sleeping hours.

However, I'm glad tat I actually went. It was worth it, they make it even better than last year. The performances r so nice!!!!! The performance was so lengthy. It started ard 8:45pm & ended ard 12am, ard 3 hrs show.

Symphony Fest 2008, presenting the great talents of UTPians

Opening of Symphony Fest, by UTP Orchestra inside uni Chancellor Hall

Me & Reena inside the Chancellor Hall while waiting for the performances to begin

Well, I lazy want to upload the photos of the performances, u may view it in one of my photo albums in my Facebook. So, tis is how I have wasted spent my whole weekend for Week 2 in uni.

No comments: