Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shopping

I went to Ipoh yesterday n I had fun shopping...The super mini bolster dar bought for me was way too small n made me quite uncomfy when I sleep, esp the next day. Should hav chose a bigger bolster/pillow. The reason I choose such a small bolster is bcoz of it's mobility n convenience to bring/keep. I don't knw whr to keep or hw to carry it back to Miri if I were to buy a reli big ones.

So, when walking ard Jusco, thr was promotion on pillow so I decided to buy this:

Kodomo Anti-Dust Mites Pillow

Cute right? I bought it at RM10.90. It's actually pillow for kids but I don't giv a damn bt it, I just want a cheap, comfy n nice to hug pillow to sleep. Actually I didn't want to buy a pillow wif such a cute casing, cute stuff r nt my cup of tea. I were nvr into cute stuff. I don't appreciate cute stuff at all in the past but I was influence by 1 of my best fren, Kenneth..She loves cute stuff so much. Everytime I go shopping with her during high sch she sure go n c those cute stuffs...

Thus, I begin to appreciate cute stuff, at least a lil'. But I still don fancy it so much though. I love elegant stuff. haha! For tat Kodomo pillow I bought, thr's act other designs, wif diff colors n animals. Some r panda, zirraffe n dunno wat else. I chose tis bees nt bcoz I like bees. It's bcoz the rest was so ugly, either the animals look so retarded or d color r so bright/so dull.

Anyway, it's just the pillowcase, I can change it to elegant looking pillowcase in the future. Picky eh? Not reli oso...:P

Then I bought myself Nuvafemme. It's premium grade soy extract supplement n d best part is it's 100% natural ingredient so no side effect. I got to knw tis product by some bloggers fr their blog. The benefits of Nuvafemme attracted me, i.e. flawless skin & relieve period pain. Thr's some others benefits as well. It's not cheap though...I bought it at RM97.90 fr Watson Pharmacy. Thr's 5 strips with 50 tablets all together.

Nuvafemme

The recommended dosage for Nuvafemme by the pharmacist for woman below 40 yrs old is a tablet daily bfore breakfast while for woman over 40 yrs old (pre or post menopause woman), 2 tablets is recommended to be taken daily preferably 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner. I just started consuming tis so I do not knw hw effective is it at the moment.

Apart fr tat, I also got myself a blingy black scarf in 1 of d stall inside Kinta City.


nice rite??



I bought a pair of new lashes as well..

fake lashes

taken fr oter ppl's, I only bought chocolics, whitnut, choreo & greentea

big apple donuts, choc on top melted after 5-6 hrs buyin fr Ipoh - UTP!!!

Very identical to J.Co's donuts rite? Well, Big Apple copycat J.Co, tats y. haha! I've eaten J.Co donuts only once when I went Pavilion last 2 mths. If compare taste, J.Co's nicer. If compare varieties, Big Apple has more. But wat matters is d quality of the taste.

Of coz I did nt buy a box of 6 donuts for myself. Tat would be crazy. I shared those wif my housemates. Reena is particularly in love wif Big Apple's donuts. I don like tat greentea one. Nt nice! A bit weird la tat greentea donuts. I don like it. I think I like the chocolics the most. Choc on top n also inside.

Thr's a new flavour, Duren-duren but mus consume within 3 hrs so I did nt buy. I miss durian!!! I was v full after havin lunch nt long ago so dun plan to buy duren-duren. YuMmy!!! Anyway, I'm nt a big fan of donuts. N donuts is super fattening, omg!

1 thing I dun understand y their company is called Big Apple when they r selling donuts not apple?

I also bought some Secret Recipe cakes. Haha! It seems like I just came out fr cell (UTP) to city. It have been quite some time I haven eat Secret Recipe cakes okie...like 1-2 mths. Anyway, finally Secret Recipe is available in Miri!! Great! Soon, Big Apple will be available in Miri. Y not J.Co? Big Apple is nt original n hav so many branches while J.Co only hav 2 branches in whole Msia.

After Jusco, we went to Yik Foong Mall, d old shopping mall tat my uni ppl go thr to search for computer stuff. Prob it's cheaper thr? I'm nt so sure oso. We went thr as 1 of my frens wanna buy a printer.

Heck, I forgot to bring any of my belts along wif me while I travel back to uni. I saw the belt randomly so tot of getting 1. I got tis belt for RM8. If u go to nightmarket, u can get it at RM5. But it's shopping mall wat.

silver belt

So while I was walking ard the level where they sell all the comp stuff, I saw a mini mp3, looks a lot like i-Pod but it's not, dunno wat cipalang brand is tat. It's selling at sth like RM29/RM39. I shud capture a pic of it. It was written thr "RM39 with NO MEMORY".

I was like ?!?!. My mind was thinkin, hw a mp3 can be a mp3 n can be used without memory?

So I go thr hav a look at it wif JA n I straight ask the salesaman:

Me: huh? how come no memory one?!?! Wat do u mean by 'no memory'?
JA: - silence-
Salesman: Oh, means the memory card is not included, u hav to pay extra to buy memory card
Me: Owhhh...I thought why no memory...TQ.

After we left tat shop...

Me: I tot y mp3 wif no memory, then mar only can be used when plug in com..like earfon nia.
JA: When u were asking tat question, I did nt knw hw to answer ur quest.
Me: Oh..yala...they were using wrong eng...v misleading mar...so I jus wanna clarify. They shud write "without memory card" mar!

The weather is superbly nice these few days...v cooling. Wat sux is I'm starting having flu. I guess it mus b due to lack of sleep. Oh well, tests seasons. Wat to do rite? It's Sun n I'm feeling tired n sleepy. I which weekends were 3 days, haih.

Shopping makes me happy!:)

2 comments:

-Ching- said...

I think J Co's Donuts and Big Apple donuts aren't identical...Hehe...Especially the green tea one...J Co one seem like dun have those almond or white dots eh..And their Oreo ones are much like powder on top rather than cream...

Tze Ling said...

Oh..haha, paiseh for me quite identical coz their logo, designs n flavour..I dun rmber bt J Co's green tea. Tis big apple oreo oso powder on top but then so long dy so it melts. J Co is nicer anyway..