Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

I went caving in Gua Tempurung in the morning wif my unimates & their frens. It was 3-4 hours trail coz we took the full trail. It seems like 70% of the time we r using the wet land. so kept crawling n walking. It's not tat dangerous after all. However, thr's a part quite scary, u got to slide down fr a storey high, well, not all the way down though. I'm lucky tat I'm short enough so I do not hav to worry for my head to hit the stalagmites/stalagtites (sorry if I spelt wrongly, my history/geography is gone case for now).

Oh well, it's my 1st time caving. It was quite fun to go with a big gang. I find cave v heaty. Very hot la inside. Then d water is full wif calciums, overdose of calcium. I don't like d part where we have to crawl on the land a lot, coz it's full wif stones, my knee n my ankle was scratched by those stones. Seems like after caving my skin bcome rougher. Aww. Anyway, it's a good experience. Most of my frens claim tat tis trip sux bcoz the tour guide did not intro to us wat's tis n wats tat while walkin/crawling throughout the cave as they should be. We just go all the way walking n crawling.

It might be the fasting month so they do not have the energy to talk? Oh well. Until the last part of the cave we went, there were a tour guide, fr another group I guess describing those shapes in the cave n so on. The last part of the trail we got to climb stairs, n it's a lottt. Climb til I wan to faint. After caving at Gua Tempurung & lunch at Ipoh, we went back uni to rest & proceed to Rum Jungle at nite. Wat a busy n tiring day, haha! Happy Mooncake Festival!


photosession after caving - ard 18 of us!

banana leaf for lunch after caving at an Indian shop in Old Town

the gang

sambal chicken (so spicy)

Nam Heong, Old Town

Egg tart fr Nam Heong

Club at Rum Jungle at nite

Lion Dance Performance

decor inside Rum Jungle for Mooncake

bartenders

the crowd

JD + firecracker (beaufitul!)

comes wif red bean mooncake

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!