Forever Friends teddy bears r owez tat cute! My cousin gave me a Forever Friends' teddy while I'm in pri sch/high sch I couldn't rmber. I even hug it when I go to bed in the past. I love tis graduation teddy tat me n some of my frens shared (chose by Y.Ching) to giv it to a fren on her grad.
My uni have many cats wandering ard / begging for foods in d cafeterias

2 comments:
Of Cos cute la..Chosen by me ooo...Jiun love it very much...Aiyo, I almost dun wanna give her liaw...I guess Jiun was waitin for me to arrive at her graduation so that she can take pics with her bear...And a coincidence is u see the bear ribbon around the neck is purple rite, so ngam our graduation robe for my faculty is also purple...Hahaha..she busy taking pics with the bear after I told her that...It was indeed lovely...
About the cat, hahahaa...are you too bored??Your uni cat is not as big as KL's cat...I wonder what KL's cat eat..all so big...Even their mouse also big...That day I saw a rabbit hoping somewhere around my house,I almost thought it was a cat...It is big also..
Hehe..Have a nice day!!!
Ya lor, very lovely la!! where u buy, I also want to buy 1 leh? Nvm, I'll ask u personally in private.
Wah, reli so ngam leh. My uni got small cat, medium cat n big cat (more rare). Ya, I'm too bored! haha!
KL cat eat trash...haha!!! tats y mouse oso so big. Ur house area got rabbit ar? Lol, rabbit u tot is cat. haha!!!
Post a Comment