OMG, I got to memorise everything by Tues n got to spend my time studying for Multimedia Network (MN) Test 1. MN got MCQ + subjective. For MCQ part, u'll get 2 mark for each questions answered correctly but if u got the wrong ans, 1 mark will be deducted. Wat d heck?
All my life as a student, teachers/lecturers only will deduct marks if u do not ans the quests, but for MN, deduct mark for answering wrong quest. Sth v diff..new trend isit? I guess my lecturer don wan us to get the ans correctly by luck. Reverse physcology huh? Thus, don answer any of the MCQ quest if u r nt sure bt ur ans.
Guess wat? A stranger fancy prank me on MSN.
I have switched my MSN fr @hotmail.com to @live.com for a change early of this year since I got the username tat I reli desired. My aim is actually to eliminate all the strangers in my old MSN. My @hotmail.com is very commonly used by me as well so I would just switch, less known by ppl, more privacy right. However, recently thr's quite many strangers adding me up on MSN. I approved some of them bcoz I thought they would be my friends.
Somehow not many ppl knw abt my MSN mar. However, those who added me up on MSN recently are strangers. I only found out after approving them in my MSN list n asking them. Some of them added me up, thought I'm their frens. Of coz I blocked & deleted them. I do not want any strangers in my MSN.
Thr's a guy who added me up reli randomly a few minutes ago....I'm felt kinda sexually harassed by this guy. I think he really eat too full nothing to do eh, fancy playing pranks on ppl.
p.s. click to read the conversation below
-end of conversation-
Nevertheless, I straight block n delete this person fr my MSN list. Ciao!
WTH? he thought I'm his sex advisor /personal doctor or wat? sexual harassment? *sigh*
From today onwards, I wud nt approve any MSN friend request unless tat particular email reli looks familiar to me or tat email is known. My new MSN shud free fr pranks/harass/hoax/wateva negative things.
5 comments:
-_-" crazy ppl...
Oh my...Why got such person one??Be careful next time...
Yeah, it's either he's wu liaw or bian tai. haha!
Ralph: wat ler...:P
Thats just disgusting. He could well be an old guy who gets his kicks harassing girls :( Happened to me many times too, strangers adding me to msn, mostly speaking in arabic which i cant speak. Some of them sexually harassed me too. Good thing you blocked him! :D
yeah...so better block all the strangers.
Post a Comment