Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy, busy & BUSY!!!

Super duper busy. I hav to hand in an assignment n a tutorial on tmrw. Wat's more? I have a test tmrw as well! A group project is due next week & we don hav d time to even initiate the project yet. FYP Interim Report is due next week too. I have a Test 3 for Power Sys, which is my last test next Fri noon. FYP Oral Pres is in another two weeks (study week). Wat is worst is finals begin after three weeks. Imma having a helluva time tis week. Next week, last week of lectures is not good either. Final year is miserableee or shud I say uni life is miserable since every sem oso almost like tat. I hope everything goes well. May God bless me. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life in utp memang like that d ma