

My biggest idol, Jay Chou is back with his new album, "Capricorn 魔杰座". Capricorn, his ninth album is expected to released on October 9th 2008. I've fallen in love with his musics ever since 2001 when he released Fantasy that year.


His poster is like imitating Joker's in Batman? Reminds me of Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight, LOL! I guess he mus b obsessed wif The Dark Knight?:p


Somehow I felt tat the poster doesn't match wif the title of the album "Capricorn". I heart Jay *XOXO*.
2 comments:
Capricorn = 魔羯座, jay's horoscope (?) = Capricorn. magic = 魔術. magic = magician. magician = cards. cards = clown.
so... jay = clown lol...
Oh..so tats the meaning, I din knw hw to read it til I ask my fren to translate.
Haha, tats funny! Jay is Clown wannabe. Hey, I'm nt suppose to make fun of my biggest idol! :P
Post a Comment