Friday, October 31, 2008

Painful

I think my health has been depreciating. It's so bad. I used to only have mild cramps/period pain in the past unless I took cold beverages/food then I'll experience ultimate pain. However, I've never taken any menstrual pain killer until last month coz he pain was unbearable tat time.

Oh well, blame it on myself for not taking care of my body properly. Fancy drinking so much green tea bfore my menstrual cycle. It was so pain tat I felt so sick & can't stand n finally I listen to my bestie advice to consume Panadol Menstrual, for the v 1st time.

I alwiz refuse to take any pain killer, medicines r no good. I don't wan to rely on medicine. But it's hard for nt taking medicine when u r faraway fr home. At least at home my mum / aunt will cook ginger chicken wif dunno wat chinese alcohol soup to ease my period pain, tats the traditional way n it works.

Tis mth, I'm experiencing period pain again but NOT as bad as last mth. I've been very discipline, I din take cold stuff a few days bfore my period (yeah, my period is quite consistent so I knw ard when it wil 'come'). It sux to hav period during tests/exams. I'm having a test today & I'm having period pain. Darn, I hav to take consume d striking pinkish tablets. It doesn't look good, look so chemical. Moreover, I'm nt a fan of bright pink color.

I was kinda distracted by my p-pain during the test. Thinkin back during high sch, I can even go for marching practices n wushu training while I'm havin period. I wan my health back! I hope I won be eating u for next mth.

No comments: