It's depressing, everything around me. I wished I could go home anytime like my other unimates, anytime they like during the weekends but my house is across the sea. I've been feeling quite down recently. When will all of these come to an end? It shall be a happy ending, I hope.
3 comments:
Awwww... Don't so down la. Exams period are very stressful period and can lead to depression. We just hav to stay strong and get through this horrible moment.
It'll all end on the 21st of Nov. :P
Wat u hope it'll be a happy ending? Of coz it will be a happy ending. U'll get good results and be able to spend ur holidayz with me. Isn't tat happy enough? Unless u picture a different story ending?
Yes, I wil try to stay strong. U r nt ard tats y I'm nt strong enuf *bleak*.
Happy ending of coz means end of my final year n graduate wif good results.
Of coz spending hols wif u is happy enuf, more than enuf! But spending hols wif u is nt counted 1 of d happy ending k, u n i will hav no end, which u oredy knw :p.
Prob my sentences a bit misleading, my happy ending only purely refer to academic, haha!
Cherish your final year esp the company of your friends. One way to study hard - remember these papers are going to be the last exam papers you're ever going to take!
:D tats what i told myself many years ago. Hahha.
Good luck!
p/s... came across ur blog from TZ's site.
Post a Comment