Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kizuna Japanese Restaurant


Finally I get to eat Japanese last week after such a long time! So, me & my frens went to Kizuna @ Ipoh. It was 8:30pm when we reached Ipoh. I wonder y those ppl have dinner so late! The restaurant was fully occupied & we had to wait a lil while. The environment is not bad.



crowded & full house!

The food is not bad. I had ordered a Nabe Udon, Shake (salmon sushi) & my frens ordered the Dragon thinggy & it's delicious. Overall, service is good, food is not bad.

Dragon sth, got tempura, salmon, tuna, unagi & etc.

SALMON!!!

The salmon a bit soft soft. Nth beats the salmon I had in Shogun/Jogoya yet. Esp Jogoya. OMG Jogoya is just like a food heaven, I miss dining thr!!! I'm looking forward for japenese buffet at Tao, Penang. 1 more mth. Salmonnnnnnnnnn! :P

Anyway, check tis restaurant out if u r in Ipoh n if u love Japs cuisine. However, better make a call to reserve seats bfore going :)

Kizuna Japanese Restaurant Sdn. Bhd.
No. 8-10, Jln Medan Ipoh 1B,
Medan Ipoh Bistari, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Tel: 05-542 8880/8801 (Reservation)

No comments: