Saturday, October 11, 2008

UTP Class of 2009 Batch Dinner

"A Look Back, A Step Forward"

ONE Night ONE Batch ONE GATHERING!


It all started when I was looking at the poster, batch dinner & it cost RM 75 per ticket? WOW! Expensive! Don't wan to go & no friends to go with, my housemates were saying it's expensive & they showed no interest on going at all -_-". Later, the price dropped to RM65.

I went to have a look at our batch dinner blogsite. Wow, looks good! Attracted to the price drop and the menu of the nite. Moreover, thr's no Chinese Prom tis sem so got $ to spend on tis. Furthermore, I brought my dress here, standby in case I'm going for any dinner or proms. It's Batch Dinner, 1st time, once in a lifetime & we r in final year dy, so y not?

Then, I asked my coursemate, Erica whether she want to go. So she answered me "if you go I go". Since she said so, I hav got date companion to go wif dy, I was thinkin "why not?". Bring it on! Hence, we both made up our mind to go for this batch dinner!




front & back of the entry ticket

It's batch dinner for July '04 and July '05 intakes for Class of 2009 tonite in a 4 star hotel in Lumut, Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut Lumut!!! I'm quite excited for it. It's gonna be a big crowd I guess, heard they are aiming 300 students but I hav no idea how many of r going. Among my friends, there are 17 of them going.



Wow!!! is my 1st reaction when I received the entry ticket. My unimates who organized the dinner reli put a lot of effort in it! The ticket is as gorgeous as the theme, "Fabulosity". They did it like name card style. Very elegant indeed, I like!

This batch dinner is organized by my batch unimates fr various disciplines (EE, Mechi, Chemi, Civil, BIS, IT). I always love wearing nice dress to grand dinner. Plus, my beloved coursemates, Melissa & Chris is performing tonite! It's gonna be a fantastic dinner! :)

No comments: